Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

When I woke up this morning and saw all of the snow, it was kinda like being a kid again.  Although I already had the day off, I got excited to sorta be "snowed in"!  I decided that my agreement to myself would be this - if I got up, did my normal morning routine and got a good P90X workout in, then I could spend the rest of the day watching movies and just being kinda lazy.  I did hold up my end of the deal - well sorta.  I did my workout, but it was one that I haven't done before, and it was filled with lots of different kinds of push-ups.  I have no problem admitting that I can't do many push-ups at all.  And by many - I mean, anything past 10 and my arms collapse!  Well, I was supposed to do one-handed push-ups and the ones where you clap in between.  The one-handed ones were impossible and I almost broke my nose doing the clapping!!  But at least I got through it (somewhat) and so I did spend the rest of the day watching movies and looking out at the snow.  It's been beautiful!!

So tomorrow, I need to get back to being productive.  I've got a few things to finish up to keep my New Year's Goals going so I plan on doing that tomorrow. 

Not much else to write about tonight - but it was a great day!  Hope everyone else had a great day as well!!!

Today I am grateful for:  1.  Waking up to the snow  2.  A great focus time talking about what life is really about  3.  A great time with family and friends yesterday  4.  Great service at church yesterday  5.  Cherry Pepsi (my favorite drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment