Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The A to Z of Me.....

I was not really sure what I would write about tonight and then I saw another person's blog called The A to Z of Me so I thought I would share mine as a way to get to know a few other facts about me.  Here goes: 
 
A. Age: 35  (my coworkers guessed 25 so that was encouraging - one person actually said 21 which is just funny!)
B. Bed size: Queen, and it is so comfortable - I love my bed!
C. Chore that you hate: probably vacuuming the stairs - random I know, but it's not my favorite 
D. Dogs: Axel - gotta love him but recently he has been driving me crazy with leaving "presents" in the house!
E. Essential start to your day: Singing in the shower
F. Favorite color: Blue - lighter shades of blue, not dark
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 6'1" 
I. Instruments you play: Piano and guitar.  I tried violin a long time ago and I was horrible. 
J. Job title: Financial Services Representative - Thank you for calling Verizon...
K. Kids: I do want to be a dad one day - for now, I am OK with being an Uncle!
L. Live: Nashville - Lenox Village to be exact - the best neighborhood in the whole world!
M. Mother’s name: Barbara, many people call her Barb though. 
N. Nicknames: Kev - it's always funny when strangers call me that too.  I have been called worse before though. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember - maybe when I was a baby? 
P. Pet peeves: Littering is #1 for me - I will hunt you down!  Just throw it away in a proper container please! 
Q. Quote from a movie: I see dead people.  Not sure why that one came to mind. 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two younger sisters, Christy and Cara
U. Underwear: Boxer briefs - too much info? 
V. Vegetable you hate: Hmmm, I think I like them all. 
W. What makes you run late: I tend to run late in general - not a good trait I know, but I think it's hereditary :)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My foot when I  broke it a couple of years ago
Y. Yummy food that you make: People love my salsa - I also make a great homemade veggie pizza!
Z. Zoo Animal: Giraffes and elephants
 
So there is a little more to learn about myself.  I also am a big fan of TV shows and am really excited that the new fall season is here!  The shows I keep up with are:  Glee, Modern Family, The Middle, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, The Office, Harry's Law, Private Practice, The Amazing Race, and of course anything Oprah!  I'm sure I forgot a few - but it really is crazy how much I keep up with! 
 
Hope everyone is having a great week - I need to end this and get ready for the season premiere of Modern Family - I'm sure it's going to be great!!
 
Today I am grateful for:  1.  A really good work day  2.  Working out  3.  Encouraging note I received today  4.  A great night of TV about to happen  5.  So many parts of my life that are simply fun

No comments:

Post a Comment