Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally - a Week with 5 Blogs....

Well, we did it!  I actually had five blogs this week!  It has been awhile since I've done that but I did enjoy it and hope to keep it up.  For me, blogging is like my own kind of therapy as well as the opportunity to do something I love - writing!  And let's be honest - now that I am unemployed I really do not have an excuse not to blog.  (For those wondering about the unemployed part - just refer to yesterday's blog). 

Today was a good and busy day.  I was able to go for a run, which is always good.  I am a hot, sweaty mess when it's over with and I'm sure I probably scare the neighbors but running is a great stress reliever for me.  Speaking of running - my sister, Cara, has signed me and her up for a race in September.  It is called the Warrior Dash.  It is a 5k race that is basically an obstacle course that you either finish or die trying.  There are nets to climb through, bridges to cross, walls to climb over, and mud to run in.   The very end consists of a ring of fire that you have to jump over!  This should be interesting and part of me wonders if we will really get to the end without breaking something - but we are both really excited and will definitely have someone video the whole thing so that we can prove that we did it - and survived! 

I had another great focus time this morning walking Axel around the block.  I will say that some of my prayers are interrupted with me yelling at Axel but I really enjoy that time.  Once again, I was reminded that life is so good and that I must continue to believe that the answers to my problems are in the works.  I just need to keep myself aligned in the right space so that I will receive them.  There are many scriptures that I have claimed in my own life reminding me of the promises of God.  I am also a big believer in the laws of attraction.  I am only putting positive energy out into the world so that I will get the same in return.  For those of you who read my blogs - you definitely get to travel this journey with me and so I look forward to the day (and I believe it will be soon) when I have good news to share!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I will meet you back here on Monday!

Today I am grateful for:  1.  A beautiful day today  2.  Focus time reminding me of the promises in life  3.  Running 3 miles  4.  Encouragement from friends  5.  Great weekend planned

No comments:

Post a Comment