Thursday, February 17, 2011

Keeping it short and sweet...

It's late and I need to get to bed so this one is going to be shorter than normal.  I did however want to at least say something since I didn't get to blog last night.  I'm working in East Tennessee right now and today's work schedule was cancelled so I had the day off.  Well, I'm in a small town and there's not a lot going on so I did make it over to the mall, which took about 10 minutes to walk through and then I went  and saw a movie.  I did however find a cafe to eat at for lunch and it was really good.  Since I travel a lot, I like finding unique places to eat - and this was one of them.  I can't remember the name of it (something cafe lol) but the food was good and healthy too! 

Funny story for today - I went and used the elliptical machine here at the hotel earlier this afternoon.  Those of you who use those know how great of a cardio workout it is.  I only did 20 minutes today but afterwards, I was a sweaty mess.  As I walked past the lady at the front desk, she did a double take - I just kept walking proudly (dripping sweat, messed up hair, and red-faced).  I can only imagine what she was thinking!

So tomorrow it's back to work for a couple of days and then heading back home to Nashville.  Loving this weather and enjoyed a day off today!  Oh, and in a few days I will be asking all of you to help get me on a future Oprah show!  More details to come....

Today I am grateful for:  1.  Awesome weather outside  2.  Really good, healthy lunch  3.  A great pic of Martha Ann / Wylie I got today  4.  Good exercise  5.  Hearing good news from other friends

No comments:

Post a Comment