Friday, February 18, 2011

I need everyone's help!!

OK, so I am asking for everyone's help to get me on a future Oprah show!  One of the topics on her website is about Harpo Hook-ups.  The show is looking to help make one last group of people's dreams come true and I really want to be considered for this.  My deepest desire right now is to have a bigger platform to do more good in the world.  I really think that "being known" is one way to really make a broader difference and to have more opportunities to fulfill your dreams.  Of course it's not the only way, but in my life it is just something I have always wanted to see happen. 

I believe that the first step in getting me to that level is to be a published author.  The book I wrote, The  Journey, is a project I am passionate about and would love to see made available to a wider audience.  This book is so personal to me because it tells of my dad's life and I know that his life can encourage others to make the most of their journeys.  I have been seeking out book publishers and have quickly learned that it is harder to be considered for publication than I realized.  I am asking Oprah to help get me a book deal!  I have been writing in to her website and am asking any of you to help me out and write in as well.  I have attached the link to her site and would really appreciate any help in this endeavor!  I just know that having this dream come true could literally change the trajectory of my life and that is what I am seeking right now. 

Some would say this is crazy, but what I have learned in life is that you can never experience something you have always wanted to do unless you get out there and really try.  That is common sense I know, but so many people just talk about wishing something would happen and they never try to pursue it - so I am putting some action to my talk!  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at kbuchanan01@gmail.com

Here is the link to her site:  https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form.html?plug_id=7289698
Again, I am simply asking Oprah to help me get a book deal and be able to turn this into a career that connects with what I believe to be my purpose in life. 

Today I am grateful for:  1.  Great weather today  2.  Good work day  3.  A special needs girl named Tess that I met tonight at work  4.  Jeremiah 29:11  5.  The desire to pursue more in life

No comments:

Post a Comment