Thursday, March 1, 2012

And The Winner Is....

It's time to announce the winner for my March Give-A-Way!!!

BETH JULIAN!!!



Beth will be receiving a copy of one of my favorite cookbooks - Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals.  I am definitely a food lover and this cookbook has delicious, easy, and quick recipes - and who doesn't love that?!  Congratulations Beth and I will contact you so that I can send you your prize!  The next give-a-way will be April 1st!

Since today is a fun day, I wanted to share a video that I watched this past Sunday night after the Oscars.  Jimmy Kimmel has a special on after the Oscars and this year Oprah was one of his guests!  Being a fan of Oprah, I was excited to see her on the show - however, I had no idea that it would be a side of Oprah I have never seen before!  This video is hilarious and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!

Have a great weekend and I will see you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment