Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's Your Story?



I was out a couple of weeks ago and upon meeting someone, they asked me - so what's your story?  In my over-analyzing, over-thinking kind of way I was unsure how to respond and my thoughts were racing.   Does he want to know my entire story?  Where should I start?  Maybe we should sit down for this.  My face is not very good at hiding what I am thinking so he looked at me and said - just the basics will be fine.  This began a great conversation of learning each other's stories and that experience plus my own curiosity about people led me to wanting to start this new idea. 

I am excited about including other people's stories into my blog.  I hope to have sit down conversations with various people and actually interview them to get their story!  However, some of you who read my blog do not live close by and I really want to know your story as well.  I have come up with various questions I would ask to get a glimpse into your life and would like to know if any of you would like to submit your stories for an upcoming blog.  If you are interested, simply send me an email and I will send you a questionnaire to fill out and send back to me.   You can click on the contact info under my profile to submit an email.  If you have any trouble, the address is:  livingoutmyjourney@gmail.com

Don't worry - I am not asking you to write a book.  The questions will be a guide to use and of course you do not have to share anything that you do not want others to read - it is not a tell-all for me to share all your deepest darkest secrets!  It will simply help us learn more about you, where life has taken you so far, and your goals for the future.  I know that we can all learn from others and the life they are living.  I hope to hear from many of you and believe that it will be a great addition to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment