Monday, January 25, 2010

My first blog...

So I am very new to this, but excited about starting a blog! I tend to enjoy expressing myself through writing and I thought I would give this a try. I am a little nervous about it because I know that blogging will make me vulnerable, but I hope to be very honest and open with my thoughts and in turn, find it a healthy way to express what goes on in this head of mine. So whether anyone reads this or not, I'm going to use it as a way of "putting it out there." It's a trial run and will see how long it lasts. Here's to blogging :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so beyond excited that you're blogging & can't wait to read it all! Welcome to Blogland! It's changed my life - I know you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be a fan. Kevin, you have such a gift in writing. As this blog progresses, I predict that you'll become a writer of novels or even short stories. You do have a way of putting a thought onto paper (or computer). I have lots of ideas, just can't put them into words like you. Good luck. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how many people have completed reading your book, but I throughly enjoyed it. Thought I was doing so good in finishing it in 2 days, until I talked to Granny, she finished it in one!!! Thanks for putting it all together and letting up remember what a great dad and person Gary was. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a minute. I have more posts than you do and you're the one blogging.....

    ReplyDelete